Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The MM: Chapter 1.3 (Good Game Glitches)

Welcome back to the Meddison Legacy! When we left off, the first child- a son named Copper- had been born to our lovely couple. Of course, since Copper is not a girl, he can't be the heir. But that's okay. We love him anyway, right guys?
 "Hm? Sure, yeah, right, the kid. Sorry...I'm a little busy watching my hot husband make franks and beans." 
Ever since Copper was born, these two have been getting it on, trying to make another heir, but for some reason it's not sticking. Oh well, let them flirt. 
 And that's not all the flirting that's been going on. Ilera has to have three serious romantic relationships and kiss ten people for her Serial Romance aspiration. Because it's easy and I am a lazy simmer, Ilera is going to just ask those she has the highest romantic relationship with to be her boyfriend/girlfriends. 
"Kylie, will you be my girlfriend? You're already my best friend so what's a little kissing?"
Kylie says yes, and we only need one more to complete that part of the aspiration. 
 Copper is cute as a baby, but in Sims 4, they all are. I don't show enough of these interactions, but the amount that Ilera and Brenden play with him autonomously is adorable. 
 "So, Mr. Landgraab....wanna do me a favor?" *Bats eyelashes*
That poor guy doesn't know how much we're taking him for a ride. Turns out he has a wife and kids. But by the looks of how often he comes to the Meddison front door, his priorities lie elsewhere. 
"You're my girlfriend now, Ilera?!" 
"Only on paper, LG, only on paper."
 With the money Brenden is bringing in from his Culinary job, I built a little room for the kids. There's no furniture in there obviously. Brenden's not making that much. 
 As with all legacies, there's a lot of maintenance of shitty appliances. So much toilet cleaning, so many sink repairs. 
"I hate this."
Wait until you're an elder, and I'll make your heir do all the work!
 "Brenden I have a surprise for you! Let me yell it across the bed!"
Brenden freaks out when Ilera tells him she's pregnant. I geek out so hard over their cute marriage. 
 "...and soon you'll have a little brother or sister."
Hopefully sister!
"*AHEM* And no matter whether a boy or girl, we will love them. Can you grow up now so that I don't have to keep waking up to feed you? Thanks." 

 It worked! Copper has grown into a little boy! I have no idea who he looks like, to be honest. He's obviously got his mom's skin tone and hair color. Other than that, though, he's not remarkably one or the other. 
Copper Meddison rolled the Rambunctious Scamp child Aspiration and the Art Lover trait. Just like his dad!
 While our first kid grows up, a pregnant Ilera goes out to the park to try to get her ten kisses in. So far she's got four kisses in (Brenden, Kylie, G. Landgraab, and his son, Malcolm, who came over for a quick hello that I missed with the camera). 
"Hello, there. You kind of look like my husband. Do you want to flirt and maybe have a first kiss with me?"
"I'm so flattered! Who doesn't dream of kissing a married and pregnant woman who comes to the park for the explicit reason of picking up strange men?!"
 He really does look like Brenden though. Same face, except with a beard. No wonder he and Ilera hit it off quickly. 
 Five kisses down. Five to go.
 Brenden and Copper are bonding so hard. They are always talking and hugging. It's adorable. I am still trying to get Brenden into the Mixology branch. Turns out, that shit is hard to do. He makes drinks all the time. We have tons of alcoholic beverages in the fridge. (Just like at home, amIright? Boom boom chhhhh.)
 Ilera also goes out to get some more collectibles. She's still not working because I don't have the strength to worry about that too. I like having her around to play with Copper and maintain the household.
 Copper does his homework without me even telling him. One day, I'll take him to the park and try to get through his childhood aspiration. But, at the moment other things are going on.....
 Ilera, don't focus on the pain! Focus on giving us some heirs!
And not only do we get one potential heir, we get two! Two girls are born to Ilera and Brenden Meddison. Everyone, meet Harper and Celeste Meddison. If you can't tell, everyone's names in this legacy are completely random (except for our founder which was described before). Harper and Celeste are part of a game glitch in which almost all of the children born to my playable families are multiples. 
What a good game glitch for a matriarchy!

Stay tuned to see what happens next and happy Simming :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment