Saturday, July 11, 2015

The MM: Chapter 1.4 (Death and Kisses)

Welcome back to the Meddison Matriarchy :) 

When we last left off, two little girls were born to the family. 


Meet Harper and Celeste Meddison! Be forewarned that I'm really bad at taking good pictures of Sim babies. Even when sims had babies that could leave the baskets, I was never really able to capture their subtle facial movements.....or whatever.....lol Actually, the truth is that I hate taking pictures of babies so they will be few and far between. 


This is the best baby picture and I'm not even kidding. 
Hi Branden!
"Hi legacy builder. Thanks for the kids!" 
Branden loves being a dad. Sure he's mostly just mixing drinks next to them, but he definitely loves them. 


While Dad drinks, Mom flirts.
"Dayum, Bella, looking good. Wanna be my ninth kiss?"
"Sure do. Uh...maybe finish that hot dog first."
Mom joke. 


But before Ilera can finish her hot dog and get the kiss which will finish the second tier of her Aspiration, some shit goes down in the park.


"Death, pleeeeeeze save this man. I am trying to impress the hottest girl in the neighborhood, and he's standing right over there. I will totally owe you one."


*Deep, scraggly, death voice* "Oh, dude, of course. Picking up chicks is hard."
And thus, Ilera becomes a hero in the park. 


"Cheer up, Bella my love. I saved that guy and now everything's ok."


This smooth talking not only gets a kiss, but an invite home and a reason to go steady. Way to go, Ilera, hooking a sim celebrity!


I will admit that even while Branden drinks and Ilera is getting some booty, they are great parents. They spend all their free time with Copper. He's quite the talkative little tyke. 


As I mentioned before, one of the spares is going to stay in the house and chronicle each generation. I wanted to make the kids room an ode to these artistic endeavors. There's just one problem....


Copper hates painting. 
"I want to go outside!" 
Yeah. This. Every time I want Copper to paint he just mopes around and never gets anything done. Something tells me that he might not be our artistic spare. 


Looks like it's going to be one of you girls. 
Did I mention that I love the breastfeeding interaction? Sounds weird, but I like when sim things are realistic. 


Branden always makes me laugh. Look how happy he is even though he's all slumped over and tired from work. Poor guy takes forever to get promotions. 


"Woah! You're a teen! I was totally hitting on you....time for you to get off my front porch!" 
Sometimes trying to kiss 10 random sims gets a little too real for Ilera. 


But when it goes right, sometimes it goes too right. 
Aw, poor Kylie. She should take heart that she is still the best friend of Ilera and the first girlfriend. 
Once Ilera completes this aspiration, she totally gets the No Jealousy trait, which will be awesome!


Because right now shit's falling apart. 
Now Geoffrey saw Ilera trying to make up with Kylie and got sad. Turns out balancing ten romantic relationships is not the easiest thing to do. 
P.S. Ilera is now on the next tier of her Aspriation. She now needs 3 gold dates and 8 steady relationships. Ugh. 

Also, look at Kylie's face. It cracks me up. She's not buying Ilera's lies. But she gets back into it anyway. She likes Ilera for who she is. 


Random photo: Weirdest treadmill outfit I have ever seen. I'm pretty sure I must have put you in it, but now I can't see why. 


Baby picture! 


As much as I love Branden, he makes no money. Poor Ilera is constantly running around, trying to get gems and frogs and even lemons. 


And even though I love him, Copper is a little boring. It isn't his fault: we don't have enough money to buy him things to interact with. But he has this really cute thing where he hugs his parents whenever he's left to his own will. 


Ilera is so good at romancing sims. She already has Branden, Kylie, Geoffrey, and Bella as steady relationships. And now she's picked up this guy at the gym: J Huntington III. Isn't he dreamy? He's not a steady relationship yet, but it's only a matter of time as far as Ilera is concerned. 


Uh oh, I guess it's time to end the chapter. Here's a creepy photo of the girls growing up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment