Sunday, June 21, 2015

The MM: Chapter 1.1 (A Quick Start)

We have officially started my Meddison Legacy! Super excited. Just wanted to point out that I got the name Ilera Meddison from someone's gallery Sim, so shout out to them because I love the name. If you read the introduction, you know that I immediately sent Ilera off to the park- after building her a shitty house of course. 
 "I am not good at cooking hot dogs."
No you are not. 
"No worries, I'll be better at kissing a million people."
Ilera's aspiration is Serial Romantic. For the first part of that aspiration to be fulfilled, Ilera needs to go on two dates and get either a boyfriend or a girlfriend. 


Lo and behold two prospects arrive to come steal her hot dogs. 
"Hi, I'm Ilera! It's no big deal, but I'm a legacy founder and have to procreate pretty quickly. Are any of you interested in being my kissing buddy?"

 Although she didn't say anything at the time, Kylie Perkins was (and still is, small spoiler) totally interested. No joke, the other guy, whose name I can't remember right now, literally got up and left. He wasn't big fan of forwardness. 
"I mean, I'm just trying to be honest. I don't live in a great place right now. But I really need some daughters. It's a long story, but you all could be famous and end up on a blog somewhere in the oblivion that is the internets."
Kylie thinking: The what?


Even though Kylie listened to Ilera blabber, she decided she had somewhere better to be. Ilera's fun was a little red, so I had her play chess with this guy, Brenden McClellan. They hit it off right away. Brenden was already flirty when Ilera sat down. 

"You're really good at chess, Ilera. Would you maybe want to flirt a little?"
"Not only do I want to flirt, you hunk of a man, I want to have my aspiration dates with you!"

What a sweet talker. 
I know it's incredibly early in this game to like a sim couple so much, but Ilera and Brenden hit it off in a really big way. They went on two dates within two days (Ilera has literally no money because I forgot to get her a job), and they would automatically tickle each other and cuddle all the time. 

I mean, come on. So cute. 
As the creator of this legacy, I am allowed to do what I please. Ilera and Brenden are going to be a couple. 

And when I said spoiler, I basically meant that Kylie would still play a big part in the story. 
"So, girls, I'm eating free chips because my legacy creator can't be bothered to see me as anything but a brood sow."
Sorry, but your aspiration doesn't revolve around knowledge...you know?
"But I met this great guy, and, even though I know I will be kissing and dating a bunch of other people in the future...."
".....I asked him to go steady."
So as of now, Ilera and Brenden are going steady and being cute. 
I did have to break down, and get Ilera to collect some stuff, though. She still doesn't have a career. Part of the reason I'm not crazy about her getting one is that I know she's going to have to have to take care of a bunch of kids soon. Her aspiration revolves around meeting a lot of people behind her partner's back while he or she is at work, and, honestly, when one of the future generations has to do that career to complete an aspiration, I don't want to be bored of it already. 
Fossils for now. 
And since Ilera is now on the second part of her aspiration (3 first kisses, level 4 in charisma skill), she goes to the park a lot to meet new people. I just put this picture up here because I think the cloudgazing/stargazing is a super cute addition to the game. She hasn't really clicked with anyone as much as Brenden. Ilera and Kylie are best friends, but that's really about it. 

I bought Ilera a double bed for all the specific purposes....you know which ones I mean. Because a series of events happened that made this legacy start going by really fast....
I couldn't bear how cute these two were. Ilera had to propose. they are going to be the perfect legacy founder couple!

And since she's not the most traditional type of girl, she also immediately eloped with Brenden. 

And let these poor lovebirds have some peace in the middle of the desert, while they make the heir!

And while they do their business, and I prepare for the next part of this chapter, here are some stats on the first spouse of the game, Brenden Meddison neè McClellan. 
First off....that beautiful face. 
Next: Brenden has the Mixology aspiration. It seems pretty fitting to me that our first spouse is a drinker considering I am drinking whiskey on the rocks while I write. I immediately have him join the Culinary career. Brenden (and yes, I'm spelling it correctly) gets the Essence of Flavor trait with his aspiration. His other traits are Art Lover, Clumsy, and Neat

A guy that mixes drinks AND cleans? Never have I seen such a keeper! 
And with that, I run out of pictures. 

Stay tuned for the next installment of the Meddison Matriarchy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment