Sunday, June 21, 2015

The MM: Introduction

Welcome to the Meddison Matriarchy! This is my millionth attempt at recording a legacy. This one, however, I will finish. *Crosses fingers* This legacy follows the rules posted for Sims 4 legacies, with two exceptions. I am going to be using a pregnancy mod so that my same-sex couples can have bloodline babies. I am also going to forget the rule about not allowing marriage partners to move in with money. If they do, I'm going to use it. Part of the reason I'm doing this is because it takes too much effort to separate them from their families beforehand, etc. I also just don't want to have to worry about it. ;) I hope you enjoy my new Sims family. I would like to send a shout out to those who have contributed custom content to my game. While I like the Sims 4, I find that I miss the customizability of Sims 3 (though not the buggy and laggy aspects of that said game!). Custom content really enhances my video game experience, so thank you. 

A little about my legacy: 

Gender Law: Strict Matriarchy- Only females can be heirs. This means that I have to have children each generation until there is a girl. 

Bloodline Law: Strict Traditional- Only those related by blood to my founder can be heir. This means no adopted children can be heir (hence, the same-sex pregnancy mod). 

Heir Law: Random- I will roll a digital die to determine who is the heir. I do not choose and readers don't choose. Although they are definitely encouraged to have favorites!

Species Law: Tolerant- Any species can be heir. This has come into being because aliens are now (awesomely!) a thing. 

Random "SimsSweetie Rules": I really liked how in Sims 3 legacies came in different versions like the Alphabet ones, etc. Although I'm not ready for a 26 generation kicker yet, I wanted to bring in one of my favorite rules which is the Non-Heir Chronicler. This means that from every generation, one other sibling must stay in the legacy house to either paint portraits or write books about each family member. This way, our favorite characters who might not be heir, still get their stories updated.






So, without further ado, here is my founder! Her name is Ilera Meddison and her aspiration is Serial Romantic which comes with the Alluring trait. Her other traits are Romantic, Snob, and Self-Assured.
As a Serial Romantic, Ilera will have flings with a bunch of different people. I'm not sure if I'm going to marry her off or not, so let's just see what happens!
Isn't she cute? Hi, Ilera!
"Hello, there. Am I a legacy founder?"
You are!
"But I have 10,000 simoleans. Aren't we supposed to be, I dunno...poor?"

Thanks for reminding me. Here is our obligatory suit of armor, Arthur. He goes into the family inventory for now. 

"Rad."
You are going to be an amazing founder, Ilera. I already feel it.
"Especially since I get to make out with a bunch of people!" 
Truth. *High fives*

Poor Ilera only gets a bed, a shower, a fridge, a sink, and a small little wall for some semblance of privacy.

And since she's off to the park to grill some hot dogs, I guess that means we are officially on the hunt to a) get her aspiration all finished and b) makes me some heirs!
"You mean, make me some heirs."
Exactly. Ends Introduction. Drops mic. 
"Ilera out!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment