Saturday, July 11, 2015

The MM: Chapter 1.5 (From Whiskey with Hugs)


Hi everyone! Welcome back to the Meddison Legacy!


When we last left off, Ilera was done with the third part of her Aspiration (sorry I think I said second in the last chapter, but it's really the third). She finished kissing 10 people, and now she needs to have eight steady relationships and three gold dates, which will probably be with her lovely husband, Branden. 


"You rang?"
You're highlighted for some reason, Branden. 
"Maybe because I'm great?"


Maybe because you're constantly buzzed off your ass. 
Branden needs to get to the Mixology part of the Culinary career, so he makes tons of drinks and leaves them all over the house. Because whiskey is my favorite drink, I've decided all alcoholic drinks in this game are whiskey or bourbon. 
He and Ilera are drunk a lot of this chapter. 


"How else am I supposed to make four more steady relationships with strangers?"
(Remember she already is going steady with Kylie, Geoffrey, and Bella, and she's married to Branden)
Well, you're cute, I'm sure you'll be fine.
"Hi, Dan Edwards. I know we've only been talking for three simseconds, but do you want to go steady with me?"


Oh, I'm sure Dan wouldn't mind that you're asking out another guy the same day, it's all cool.
Turns out, though, that this guy wants nothing to do with Ilera after he kisses her. 
Damn you, sim Karma. Three to go.


Oh yeah, forgot to show you! The girls grew up!


Harper, easily my favorite of all the kids, gets the slob trait and the Artistic Aspiration.


Celeste gets the neat trait and the Rambunctious Aspiration. Isn't that cute? The twins rolled opposite traits.


Branden is making more bourbon and SimSodas. The girls love doing their homework right at the bar and talking to him about stuff. Guessing from his face, I'd say Branden is getting into something philosophical.



Copper and the two girls get along great. It's strange because the girls don't really seem to like each other very much, but Copper is already good friends with both of them. And see those drawings in the background? Thought those were Copper's?


Nope, they were this girl's. Harper loves the activity table, and *spoiler* will probably be the only kid in this generation to finish an Aspiration.
"I drew my first monster!"


Ilera immediately goes for this woman, whose hair I totally love. Her name is Christian Potts, which is also an awesome name. Christian is a stay-at-home mom, but also apparently single.


I finally bought the expansion packs and stuff packs for Sims 4 (got a raise at my job!), so there are some great new things that I will introduce to this matriarchy during the next generation.


Getting out of the house for romance also has other advantages.


In the Sims 3, all my legacies sort of turned into sexless marriages once the potential heirs were born.  But this is not happening with these two lovebirds. They autonomously do romantic stuff all the time. And since Ilera needs three gold dates to complete her Aspiration. She and Branden make that super easy.


Copper hugging strike!


I'm sure you guys have seen this man in the game before. He's Jesse Harms, and he literally has the same face as Branden. But he's super cute, so Ilera nabs him. Only one more person to go steady with before she  is done with her Aspiration!


I have to admit that I love Celeste too. She's sort of a quiet character, and she spends a lot of time cleaning, but her little outfits make me laugh.


The poor thing also gets embarrassed a lot so she hides in her bed sometimes to make her mood better.


"Hey son, this isn't an alcoholic drink. right creator?"
*winks at me*
Um...dude, you're not fooling anyone.


Really, seriously, why are all the grownups always drinking?
"We don't mind, we're learning habits!"
Bad, Celeste, bad.


Harper's face says, 'I'm great with the macaroni art and I know it!'


Ilera finishes her Aspiration by snagging that guy from the gym who didn't want to go steady before. Oh really, Mr. Huntington III? Looks like you wanted it all along. Yay!!!! One Aspiration down. What should I spend the points on? Never Weary sounds good.


Not only does Ilera finish her Aspiration, but Branden brings home some money and I give the kid's room a little update. I also get Harper a violin and she completes her own Artistic Prodigy Aspiration!


Celeste is too busy cleaning to care about dumb little things like Aspirations.


Wait, what, a birthday cake? Who's getting older? Looks like you'll just have to wait for the next chapter to see.......

See what I did there?

No comments:

Post a Comment