Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Meddison Matriarchy: Chapter 1.8 (Copper's Day)

We're back! As a short synopsis: Brenden has died, but his ghost haunts the house often. Ilera got remarried to Kylie, and they had a son named Raylan. Ilera also had a daughter with Bella Goth named Maegan who doesn't live in the household. Copper thinks he's in the mob, and he grew into a young adult. Harper, our chosen heir, just be skillin', while her sister, Celeste, chronicles the legacy by painting her portrait. 

To proceed!


First, let's talk about our heir. She's been trying to build her logic skill for her Renaissance aspiration. She skills super fast...thank you aspiration-inspired traits!
"Psht, I checkmate you Invisible Person. No problem."
She's still in the beginnings of logic....

And look at Kylie! I was kind of ignoring her ever since she gave birth to Raylan, but apparently she's been making use of the treadmill. 

As we all know, the three kids are not very far apart. So it should come as no surprise that Harper and Celeste also grow into young adults. And it's at this point in the game that the play starts going way too fast for me. As you can see, I only have a pic of Celeste blowing out candles, but take my word for it, Harper is also grown. It's like nothing happened for a couple of chapters and then this chapter and the next get cray-cray.

 The other person grown is Raylan. The funny thing is, he's one of my favorite in the household. He's super cute and makes the funniest faces. I might save him for being the founder of a future Patriarchy (yup, that will happen at some point, hopefully).

And then Kylie tries to kill everybody. She lives, but at one point Harper runs over to put out the fire and scares me to death. Everything turns out okay, though. 

Then Ilrea grows into an elder, and looks FLY. I mean, that suit is just off the chain. I never looked that good. Ever.

And here we go, why this is called Copper's day. Without my knowledge, Copper met a girl on the street named Kelsey. A hott girl; I mean look at her! And they basically, instantly in love. 

I decided that since Copper was so desperate to move out, I'd help him in his quest. Besides, Kelsey is so cool. I kind of which she was into girls so she and Kelsey could make pretty babies. But, I like my sims to choose their own spouses. 

And, before we know it, Copper is proposing to dear little Kelsey. 

And then it turns out that she's an alien!!! I even forgot that I had downloaded a new EP for Sims 4, and then I get this awesome curveball. She's even prettier without her little disguise. 

Copper thinks so too. I decided to move Kelsey in so that she and Copper could get married and move out (I know, it's cheating, but I don't care!)

My real motives were very, very apparent. After Kelsey gets pregnant with Copper's spawn, I ship the two of them out of the house. 

When we check back in, the cutie Raylan and our hot elder, Ilera are taking amazing pictures together. 

Kylie also turns into an elder, and like I said...the game just starts running away from me. Next up, 
we see the first installment of Chapter 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment